Concealed Carry Criminal Defense
If you have a permit to carry a concealed weapon you know that you can be at specified risks in the event you need to use the weapon in self defense. Having a Concealed Carry Criminal Defense Reimbursement Bond gives you the peace of mind that you have someone in your corner.
Here are the specifics:
- Premiums are $100 annually for a $50,000 bond, $175 annually for a $100,000 bond, or $250 annually for a $250,000 bond.
- Reduced premiums are available if prepaid, up to five years.
- The bond applies only to an “act of self defense” in a state where the “permit holder” is legally allowed to carry a concealed weapon.
- The bond is limited to the named “permit holder."
- “Permit Holder” must assert innocence or plead not guilty by reason of an act of self defense.
At The Agent, we pride ourselves on providing quality coverage through A-rated insurance companies with a personal touch. Our agents are knowledgeable on every aspect of the above bond as well as any other insurance needs you may have from home and auto coverage to life and health and coverage for all types of businesses.
If you are interested in a Concealed Carry Criminal Defense Reimbursement Bond, contact one of our friendly agents at (330) 758-3339. We are always available to consult on the exact bond limit that meets your needs and help you determine how much coverage you need according to your individual risks. We look forward to working with you to give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Concealed Carry Criminal Defense Reimbursement Bond